- Using Covid Pass
- Using Covid Access
- MIT Medical’s COVID-19 FAQ
- MIT Now - Adapting to Covid, Keeping Connected
- Building access points map
- Covid Access training Quick Card (updated August 18)
- Covid Access and Dashboard training (updated October 8)
If you have swiped your MIT ID card at your building entrance, and the door remains locked, take the following steps:
- Make sure that you are using a designated access point for your area rather than another exterior door.
- Ensure you have completed your requirements in the Covid Pass application.
- Ensure you have completed your daily health attestation in the Covid Pass application.
- Make sure that you are allowed to access the building; contact your supervisor or administrative officer.
- If you have a valid Covid Pass and appropriate building allocation and are still experiencing problems getting into your building, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are experiencing issues accessing an interior door, contact your department gatekeeper.
If you are having technical issues with Covid Access or Covid Pass, email email@example.com.
Page updated 6/7/2021