To safeguard the health and well-being of our entire community, MIT requires anyone who routinely accesses campus buildings to be tested for COVID-19, complete safety training, and comply with MIT, state, and local policies and guidelines. MIT created the Covid Pass application to help community members comply with these requirements.
- Get Covid Pass. Visit covidpass.mit.edu or download the MIT Atlas mobile app for iOS or Android.
- Get tested for COVID-19 at MIT Medical.
- Use Covid Pass to complete your requirements. Learn more.
Use Covid Pass each day you need to be on campus
- Check Covid Pass for incomplete requirements. Conditions may change; Covid Pass will indicate if there are any requirements you need to complete.
- Submit your health attestation at least 30 minutes before you plan to enter a campus building or 30 minutes before your current Covid Pass expires. NOTE: Residents in on-campus housing must submit a health attestation every morning.
What you need to know now
- Understand COVID-19 testing requirements and procedures.
- Use Covid Pass and the MIT Atlas mobile application to maintain your campus access.
For access approvers: Covid Access
Designated individuals in each school, department, lab, and center (DLC) use the Covid Access application to grant and manage access to campus buildings. Learn more about Covid Access.
If you are experiencing technical issues with Covid Pass or the Covid Access system, email email@example.com.
Page updated 9/12/2020